Mommy took me to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor today. After 4 ear infections in the past two months we were told we just shouldn't wait any longer....it's time for TUBES! So, my first surgery will be on March 27. We are told that it's a VERY simple surgery and I won't even need an IV this time (Mommy is SO happy about this). We are all hoping that after this we can all lay low for a little while medically....at least until the NEXT baby comes!
On the plus side mommy reached 24 weeks with Connor yesterday. This is a pretty big deal because at 24 weeks the baby is consider officially "viable" outside of the uterus and if he was to be born the hospital would have to use EVERY possible live saving effort to keep him alive. We defeinitely dont want him to be born now, and there is no reason to think that he would be in the near future, but it is still comforting to know! Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to getting our new room ready and hope to paint maybe Sunday! My big move will happen next month....the move to a BIG GIRL BED!