Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, September 12, 2009

3 Months Old

It's hard to believe that 3 months have already passed since Connor was born. In the last month he has developed a definitely personality! He is a VERY smiley boy, and smiles at me almost constantly. He also enjoys his playmat, specifically watching the light-up star and batting/kicking the dangling toys. In the last two weeks he also also become a thumb sucker! I am actually VERY excited about this because Riley never learned to self-soothe for some reason and it has always caused us problems with her sleeping. I realize that I may definitely be "in for it" when he gets older, but I can hope that he will be a perfect thumb-sucker and stop and the appropriate time : ) And the best part....HE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT!!! It is so nice to put him down when I go to bed and then not have to get up with him at all. Some nights he even goes to bed before I do. He even sleeps later in the morning than his sister (although that's not really tough to do since she wakes at 5:30 AM).

At 3 months he weighs about 11 lbs. 2 oz and is about 23.25 inches long. His growth has slowed down some this month, but he certainly eats plenty!

I started back to work two days per week almost three weeks ago and it is going fine. Grandma O'Neill comes down to stay with the kids those two days, and she is greatly appreciated for this. This plan will not work forever so something else will need to be worked out.





No comments: