Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

UhOh is 12 Weeks Along

This is my first post on the blog : ) Hello, my name is "Uhoh". I am excited to be joining this family at the end of June. At mommy's appointment yesterday her doctor told her that she would be induced on either June 23, 24, or 25 if I don't come before that. Mommy's doctor is going out of town on June 27 so this assures that her own doctor can deliver me. Mommy was able to hear my heart beat on the doppler for the first time yesterday-a fast 170 beat per minute. This is much faster than the 140 that the ultrasound showed just 4 weeks ago! In addition to discussing the induction date, mommy also scheduled the ultrasound to find out my gender! It will be on February 9, 2009. She is very excited, although impatient. She is thinking that I am a boy because the pregnancy is so different from my big sister's, but she's just going to have to wait 8 more weeks to find out....

Here's mommy's belly at only 12 weeks!! If you look back to big sister Riley's belly pictures, you will see that mommy wasn't this big with her until MUCH later!


1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, wow, Beth! It's really real now isn't it? I guess being a bit bigger is the thrill of second babies. No way you can keep it a secret for long.
Hope you are feeling well.