Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Riley is 13 Months Old Already!

I've entered into my second year with a bang!! In the past two weeks I've started standing up on my own and taking steps, and I'm up to being able to walk 7-8 feet at a time if I feel like it! I seem to be taking after the Bryant women and their love to shop! I like to put my bucket in the crook of my arm like a purse and walk around with it like I am shopping. I also am able to say a new word-"byebye". To me it means that I am going somewhere, not that anyone is leaving me, so I love to wave to myself and say byebye.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of my family in less than a week!!




1 comment:

Aurora Raine said...

OH my gosh Beth! She is SOOO cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Here's to hoping "Uhoh" won't make you an EPer this time!