Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Room So Far!





Mommy and daddy have been working hard this weekend to get my room all ready for me! My mom's favorite color is orange, so of course she had to incorporate that color into the room somehow...who would have guessed that all of the walls would be BRIGHT orange?! They don't have everything for me yet, but they are starting to get things. Mommy's glider to lull me to sleep and use when I am eating will go where the car seat is right now in the picture. The dresser/changing table will go on the blank wall you see pictured. I have two "closets" to put all of my stuff...the one of the left just has shelving and the one on the right has a bar to hang my clothes. They are very excited and can't wait to have everything they need for it! Mommy's also very proud of the table lamp she found at Home Depot that matches one of the pinks in my bedding exactly! Grandma and Grandpa (O'Neill) are working on some painted wooden cutouts to put on the walls to add a "custom" look to my room.

1 comment:

Pam said...

WOW I'm glad that things are shaping up in the nursery. I hope the really bright orange doesn't keep anyone awake in that room!! Have fun decorating....