Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, September 29, 2007

More Shower Fun!



Mommy's friends from work had a baby shower for her on 9/29, hosted by her good friend Julie. The guests all had to guess what kind of baby food was in four jars by smelling and eating the food. Mommy declined to participate in that game, due to concern that she may throw up all the good food she had just eaten! How does she expect me to eat that food later if she can't even do it?! Julie made mommy a "diaper cake" out of cloth diapers, pins, Snappis (alternative to using pins), burp cloths made by her mother, washclothes, and socks. She also knitted me a blanket that matches my room...Julie is getting pretty crafty : ) I also got lots of other great things, including lots of clothing items and a floor gym. Each person also got me a book to add to my collection. She also got a couple gift cards that she is going to use to help buy me a swing! Thanks to everyone that came or sent a gift for me!

No comments: